Fax Voip Windows Fax Service Provider for Windows
Fax Voip Windows Fax Service Provider – the application allows Microsoft Fax and built-in Windows Fax and Scan application, send and receive T.38 and audio (G.711 codec over) faxes using VoIP (SIP or H.323) infrastructure without any additional costs.
The Windows fax and fax and scan application is an integrated fax software included all version of Windows. Microsoft Fax is a scalable fax platform that can be used to deploy a shared fax resources in your organization.
Users within the organization can connect to a remote fax printer on a network fax server and send and receive faxes using common fax devices located on the server, and use the local fax device attached to their computers. Fax administrators can configure, manage and monitor these shared fax resources. Centralized management of shared fax devices, server-based means easier management and maintenance, and low cost. Fax users can send and receive faxes without the need for manual fax machines, saving time and effort.
- Support for T.38 Fax over and G.711.
- Flexible settings allow you to send and receive faxes using multiple services, SIP / H.323 telephony.
- The integration of the telephone network of your company.
- Windows fax service provider (FSP) .
- Enhanced routing fax Voip FSP.
- function mail-to-fax enables you to send faxes directly from your email application.
- Supports ECM (error Correction).
- Tested with YouMagic, Telphin, Multiphone, CALLCentric, babyTEL, T38FAX and many other VoIP operators.